Featured by author
Miscellaneous / Young Adult
Book / Science Fiction
Book / Science Fiction
Book / Science Fiction
Hey everyone look up my (real life) best friend toxicpixiedust (located on my fan list) she is an amazing writer, and her word deserves to be read!
98% of teenagers have tried or are smoking pot. If your the 2% that hasn't copy and paste this in your profile.
Hi every body! i have been writing for quite a while, but mostly just come up with good tidbits and short things i could incorperate into bigger stories. i plan to type a few short exerpts and see how you (all) like them.
About Me: I am fifteen, and i am into anything artistic. writing, drawing, painting, singing, playing piano, even other things some might not count as artistic like ice skating. (i think that is a beautiful sport and wish dearly i could take lessons.) I love to read and listen to music, but i am still your average teenager, and i do obsess over boys. :} I am not preppy, or punk, but sort of the average person who doesnt fit in many places or groups at school. I also pride myself in being a Mormon, and as such, i DO NOT FILL MY WRITING WITH VILE LANGUAGE. If/when i do put a "curse" word in my writing it is onlly to stress the personality of a charactor, or the emotions in a situation. I DO NOT USE THE LORDS NAME IN VAIN. The last thing i would like to say is that my spelling is attrocious, (i probrally spelled that wrong) and i apologize for any inconvienience that may give you.
RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
1) I love the rain, the sound of it is soothing
2) I live to watch Lightning, it facinates me!
3) I dont do myspace or facebook because my dad is (In the words of Alice Cullen) an "Over protective fool"
4) I love food! Food makes life interesting, like if you have a black and white room, throw M&Ms everywhere and suddenly the room is bright!
5)i can cook well for anyone except my dad, i always mess up when i know he is going to eat it.
6) My birthday is March 28th
7) i will start dating at age 16, (by church standards) and also whering make up and i will be allowed to watch a whole bunch of new movies, and i will get to be driving! (Haleluya)
8) i have been writing since i was 5
9) I Have never Had stitched or a broken bone or surgery. I just whack myself on everything in sight.
10) for twilight lovers, I am Teem Edward, but Werewolves get the "Hot" points, even i have to admit that.
11) I DONT LIKE ROBERT PATTENSON! I love Edward, the book charactor not the actor. I DO like Taylor though...
12) Now this is a little more serios, but i am against homosexuality. God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! :}
You Know You Live In 2010
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did!
I beleive in God the Eternal Father, and in HIS SON Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost. I beleive that each of them are seperate beings, and that each of them love, help, and guid us individually. I beleive that God is a merciful and Loving Eternal Father, and that it is his with to have All of his children home, reguardless of their sins. I also beleive that when we sin, God and Jesus are sad for us, but when we triumpf over Saten, they are joyful and content with us. I beleive that there is a prophet on the earth today, and he is the mouth peice of the Lord, and he can make revelations concerning all the people of the world. I beleive that the prophet on the earth today is Thomas S. Monson, and i hope that one day, i will marry in God's temple.
I write these things in the sacred name of our loving Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen
The first Picture is of: Salt Lake City, Utah, Mormon Temple (Where i plan on getting married)
The second Picture is of Joseph Smith, Translater of the Book Of Mormon into modern language
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.