Last Updated Jan 11, 2016
Check out my new story titled Betrayed. It is about a girl who's life changes overnight.
Book / Fantasy
Short Story / Literary Fiction
Short Story / Flash Fiction
"The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?"
- Edgar Allan Poe
Hello and welcome to my profile. My name is Crystal Keeton. I am 18 years old and writing is my life's passion. I mainly write novels, short stories and poems (though I am not much of a poet)
I am a full time (non paid) writer (yeah, yeah. Before you tell me. I know. Lame. But I don't care if you think it is lame. It is what I love to do and no one is ever going to change it) trying to get my work out there.
I suggest not reading anything unless it was published 2014 or later. All of the rest aren't that good and my writing has improved a lot. I really need to go back and proof my older work but... Eh. Honestly. My older work is just crap.
A little more about me:
- I am completely and utterly obsessed with fantasy. ANYTHING to do with fantasy, I love. Whether it be games, books, movies or tv shows. My favorite video game happens to be a fantasy game (Skyrim).
- I enjoy reading
- If you couldn't already tell, I LOVE writing.
- I tend to mess up and make typos when writing. If you see any typos (or repeated lines because I do that too) please kindly point them out to me
- I hate Kentucky sterotypes. You know those ones where people go "hey you are from Kentucky your mom must be married to your cousin and you must be an inbred hick"
Contray to believe, we do NOT marry our cousin, are NOT inbred and we most certainly do NOT talk like hicks.
- I am a little crazy (in the good way lol. But hey, aren't we all crazy in our own way?)
- I enjoy helping people
- I have mental issues. I can get out of control angry and say things I do not mean but I always try to take them back.
Other sites I am on:
Facebookpage for my writing: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Christian-Maxey/396656410501976
Any questions, need help with writing (proofing, needing a beta reader or otherwise), or just feel like chatting? Email me at email@example.com (no troll emails please. I do not want to wake up to something like this: hey bish i iz a troll loz.... and yes. I have encountered stuff like that... unfortunately.)
- Crystal -
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.