Featured by author
Poem / Poetry
Poem / Poetry
Poem / Poetry
Poem / Horror
Hello. I am Kevin Witt, currently 17. I have many hobbies of creating stuff for people to enjoy. One of which is poetry. My poetry is usually dark and deep. I barely write happy literature. This is only a hobby, I dream of being a game maker of some sort. I'm basically an outcast, dealt with being seperated from society my whole life. It's pretty sad i know but I still go on. I tend to help people alot with personal problems like relationships, deaths, or just in need of comfort. I've experience alot in my life for just being a teenager but it's gonna get worse... I'm basically used to everything hellafing. If you need any advice or any help about anything, Scroll to the bottom of my bio for my contacts. I do care about what happens to people, even if they are strangers. It's because I have a heart, and I will do everything in my power to make everything and everyone peaceful. It cant always be that way but I can't help it. It's who i am...
Need tips? Here are 5 secrets to my writing
- Never Rush: Time = Good quality. Always try to stick to the pace of how you're writing. Take your time when writing, you can take breaks and finish it later. Just never rush it or it won't be as good as you want it to be.
- Emotion usage: Use emotions from your inner self to express how you feel. Even the simplest of words that are arranged in a unique order can be legendary. Don't ever write for what you think people will like, always write how you want too, there are haters and lovers in this world. You can't please everyone, never let anyone control your emotions. Use your emotions to write your heart's desire
- Style: I have many styles. I usually write in freestyle (no rhyming or order), but I have written in many different styles. You have to choose what style sits your writing. Even if you make one up, just make it your style like its a part of you. Any style can be unique, no matter what it is.
- Depression: I usually let my depression flow into the words that come in mind. Even if it hurts , or it causes you to cry, or etc. Don't give up on your writing. You may take breaks but remember to finish it, otherwise those sad emotions will get worse if not expressed fully.
- Length: Keep in mind to not express in very lengthful lines. Keep it short and sweet. Only when its necessary to use lengthful sentences. Also you may wanna try to keep it 15 lines or more. My length right now is usually 20-40. Keep it flowing, if you want to make a really long poem, remember to keep your reader hooked on it before they get tired of length wise.
Want to know more? E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Also my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Kevin.S.Witt
Thank for you for visiting my page. Please leave comments and opinions about my writing, and i'll happily give feedback on yours. :)
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.