Welcome to Life & Host!
We're two people that've made a joined account to write stories together.
- - -
Host's Main Account:
Life's Main Account:
- - -
Thanks for stopping by :3
I hope you enjoy reading our story :D
Haii :3 I felt like I should share some things about me with you guys because I like being connected to my readers c: I'm not sure if Life will do the same thing, because he enjoys his privacy, but I don't mind sharing things :3
1. I'm a female gamer :3
2. I'm a very nice person, but... -whispers- don't get on my bad side >:3
3. Me and Life are very close friends c: except we live suuuper duper far away from each other :c
4. I won't tell you my full name, but you guys can call me Aly :3
5. I loooooooveeeeee anime :D but you can probably already see that.. :o
Kaay, baaiiiiii :3
Hey ;o Seeing as Host did her part, I guess I should do mine. I do enjoy my privacy, so I think I'll just copy Host's format. Not going to put in my name, though ;P Hope people don't mind.
1. I'm a guy gamer xD
2. I like to think I'm a nice person ;o I don't get angry easily, and when I'm angry, I'm waaaay better than Host....
3. Host and I are great friends :D But we literally live on opposite sides of the world. Different species, too.
4. 'Life' is mostly reserved for Host ;o but you guys can call me that, if you like. Or you can call me Insane/Insanity, which is my username on some websites.
5. I don't particularily like anime, but I do (In the words of Host) 'loooooooveeeeee' fantasy ;l
I just wanted to defend myself and say that I'm not THAT bad when I get angry >:c Hmph.
Come, sit down and hearmytale. A tale of darkness and light, of ice and fire, of death and life. A tale of... snow,andsteel.
Once, a mighty empire ruled, and all knelt, or fell. However, doomtookplace. Horrors of shadow and ice, released by accident, overtook the land. None could stop them... and soon, the world fell into a darkwinter.
In the midst of the ruin, one manandhis daughter escape the pale hands of the invaders. Fire burns in the hearts of these two; it burns for vengeance, for love.
Winter has come... but in these two, the key to ending it may lie.
The only thing that remains is to see whether their fire will burn... ordie.
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.