The Law Projects Center Information the CIA & US Department of State Ignored That Could Have Prevented The 9/11 Terrorist Attacks On the Twin Towers In NYC.
The information the CIA & US Department of State ignored that could have prevented the 9/11 terrorist attacks on NYC.
Delicious Digg Facebook Reddit Stumble Upon Technorati Mixx Sphinn Twitter SphereIt Propeller Gmarks Newsvine Yahoo! My Web Live Journal Blinklist E-mail
The information the CIA & US Department of State ignored that could have prevented 9/11. Darko Trifunovic and I faxed every United Nations member state "mission" immediately prior to 9/11, but in particular the United States Mission to the United Nations, CIA and US Department of State slammed the door on our information citing we were merely "Serb Nationalists" during the Bill Clinton administration.
Former Diplomat at Bosnian Mission to United Nations in NYC Who Confessed To Being International Arms Trader For Osama bin Laden post 9/11 and Send Out of USA Persona Non Grata. When working at Bosnian Mission Then (I worked on his computer). Darko Trifunovic and I tried warning the CIA, other UN member missions in
NYC and the US State Dept via fax communique, but were dismissed as being so-called "Serb Nationalists, facists and war criminals" under Bill Clinton's administration and demonization campaign against all Serbs.
Darko Trifunovic points out that Al Qaeda Algerian militant Abu Mali, worked in the Bosnian mission to the United Nations after the war under a Bosnian name, Safet Catovic.Darko Trifunovic points out that Al Qaeda Algerian militant Abu Mali, worked in the Bosnian mission to the United Nations after the war under a Bosnian name, Safet Catovic.
Darko Trifunovic points out that Al Qaeda Algerian militant Abu Mali, worked in the Bosnian mission to the UN in Manhattan 2001-2002 after the war under a Bosnian name, Safet Catovic. Darko Trifunovic and Jill Starr worked together at the Bosnian Mission to the United Nations in NYC in 2001-2002 together and I, Jill Starr,l verify this. I used to work on Mali's computer at the Mission because it always was getting fouled up with computer viruses. Another Bosnian Serb, who also worked in the mission at the time, said he became suspicious of who Catovic really was because he spoke poor
Bosnian. As a result, Trifunovic said he lost a job in the mission and moved to Belgrade.
The information the CIA & US Department of State ignored that could have prevented 9/11. Darko trifunovic and I faxed every United Nations member state "mission" immediately prio to
9/1, but in particular the United States Mission to the United Nations, CIA and US Department of State slammed the door on our information citing we were merely "Serb Nationalists" during the Bill Clinton administration. WE WILL NEVER FORGET!
Jill Starr , From the Book Darko Trifunovic and I Wrote The Bosnian Midel of Al Qaeda Terrorism (Modus Operandi) It can probably still be found and read online. Last time I checked it was posted on the website: http://www.analyst-network.com/profile.php?user_id=240.
Darko Trifunovic and I Visit Senator Jim Nicholson in DC
We both drove to Washington DC together to meet with Republican Senator, Jim Nicholson. Darko spent the night at his house and I in a hotel room on the Beltway. We had brought with us tons of secret information on Al Qaeda operatives with us for this visit but Darko left it all with me in my room and Senator Nicholson did not view it.
Senator Nicholson took us out to breakfast early that morning and told us that "In DC, we are all a bunch of paid whores for campaign contributions." The Republika Srpska Information Agency was very generous to help America fight terrorism on many occasions. The boxes I stayed with that night had papers and photos of tons of Al Qaeda operatives.
WE WILL NEVER FORGET!
The Republika Srpska in Bosnia had greater information about attempted terrorist attacks on America post 9/11 then the CIA and FBI did. Several times I spoke with,Darko Trifunovic, on the telephone after he returned to Serbia and he warned me numerous times that I ought not take the Lincoln Tunnel to and from NYC for at least at month because of his own intelligence information emanating from the Former Yugoslavia that possible terrorist attacks in NYC were almost eminent at various times. But ordinary America citizens never heard these warnings from the CIA and US news media warning American citizenry here. I wondered why but was helpless to warn other Americans because no one listened to me or Darko.
Jill Louise Starr "My own personal experience working with, Darko Trifunovic, Serbian officials working in government towards fighting organized crime and terrorism worldwide, globally manifests the importance of Serbia working along with other countries in combined efforts for mutual benefit in this endeavor.
Serbian officials fighting organized crime are very seriously committed about getting the job done with highest degree of moral integrity and professionalism. Even more so than I dare say the American, FBI (from my personal experiences in USA)."
Attach a file:
_displayNameOrEmail_ - _time_ - Remove
Jill Starr - Jun 4, 2010 6:08 AM - Remove
Neither, American officials nor American CIA agents paid any attention to thisinformation
that "" that Osama bin Laden himself was physically present in person
and operating in Kosovo in 1999," merely Bill Clinton''s CNN media
outlet claimed it was merely the "Serb and Milosevic Propaganda
Machine.”... See MoreThis information
-----------------SERBIAN NEWS ARTICLE ON INCIDENT
Registrujte se ili se prijavite
Lagumdžija mora da odreši kesu
S. MIŠLjENOVIĆ | 15. april 2011. 20:31 | Komentara: 0
BiH: Bivši sekretar misije BiH pri UN pobedio Lagumdžiju. Darku Trifunoviću Lagumdžija treba da isplati 360.000 KM za nezakonito otpuštanje
Darko Trifunović, Zlatko Lagumdžija
SUD BiH je doneo pravosnažnu odluku kojom se Darku Trifunoviću, profesoru na Fakultetu bezbednosti u Beogradu i prvom sekretaru Misije BiH pri Ujedinjenim nacijama mora isplatiti 360.000 maraka, zbog nezakonitog otpuštanja iz diplomatske službe još 2002. godine, na čemu je insistirao tadašnji ministar spoljnih poslova Zlatko Lagumdžija.
Naime, Trifunović je po nalogu Zlatka Lagumdžije 2002. godine otpušten sa mesta prvog sekretara Misije BiH pri UN, uz obrazloženje da nije državljanin Bosne i Hercegovine i da je falsifikovao pasoš BiH!
Posle uložene tužbe i višegodišnjeg sudskog postupka, Sud BiH je presudio u korist Trifunovića i dokazao da je Trifunović državljanin BiH i da je njegovo otpuštanje nezakonito.
SAD ODBACIO OPTUŽBE POŠTO je 2002. godine uručio otkaz Trifunoviću, Lagumdžija je i njegov pasoš BiH proglasio nevažećim. Trifunović se odmah obratio Stej departmentu, koji mu je saopštio da oni ne prihvataju odluku Lagumdžije i tadašnjeg rukovodstva BiH. Produžili su mu vizu za boravak u SAD na još četiri godine.
Darko Trifunović kaže za "Novosti" da je i očekivao pozitivnu presudu Suda BiH i da se sada jasno vidi da je Zlatko Lagumdžija prevario državu i obmanuo javnost, kad je u pitanju njegov rad pri Misiji u Ujedinjenim nacijama.
- Moj otkaz je usledio odmah pošto sam otkrio da u diplomatskoj mreži BiH u Ujedinjenim nacijama rade ljudi koji su povezani sa Al kaidom. Otkrio sam da se na platnom spisku Misije nalazi tajanstveni ministar savetnik Safet Ćatović, koji je jedno vreme u SAD istupao kao portparol navodne humanitarne organizacije "Benevolencija međunarodna fondacija", a kojoj je kasnije zabranjen rad, zbog veza sa terorizmom. Isti čovek u avgustu 2001. godine vodio je "letnji džihad kamp" u Pensilvaniji, a sve su glasnija upozorenja zapadnih obaveštajnih službi da se pod tim imenom krije, niko drugi do komandant "El mudžahedin" odreda, Alžirac Abu al Meali, što se na kraju ispostavilo tačnim - priča Trifunović.
On dalje dodaje da čim je o ovome obavestio Lagumdžiju, kao šefa diplomatije, on je, umesto istrage oko Ćatovića, otkaz uručio njemu.
- Kasnije je i FBI potvrdio moje otkriće o Ćatoviću i još nekolicini samoprozvanih službenika BiH diplomatije u UN, ali Lagumdžija za to nije hteo ni da čuje. Za njega sam ja u tom trenutku bio velika smetnja i morao je da me skloni iz Misije BiH pri UN - ističe Trifunović.
Posle odluke Suda BiH u njegovu korist, Trifunović najavljuje pismo visokom predstavniku u BiH Valentinu Incku, od koga će tražiti procesuiranje Zlatka Lagumdžije.
- Zahtevaću da OHR suspenduje Lagumdžiju iz političkog života, jer poslednja presuda govori o tome ko je u stvari Zlatko Lagumdžija i koga štiti u BiH. Sada je na OHR red da napravi potez - poručio je Trifunović.
Court has issued a final decision Darko Trifunovic, a professor at the Faculty of Security in Belgrade and the first Secretary of the BiH Mission to the United Nations must pay 360 000 marks, for illegal dismissal from the diplomatic service in 2002. , on which he insisted the then Foreign Minister Zlatko Lagumdzija.
Specifically, Trifunovic is the order of Zlatko Lagumdzija 2002nd was dismissed from the post of First Secretary Mission of BiH to the UN, arguing that it is not a citizen of Bosnia and Herzegovina and the BiH forged passport!
Following a lawsuit and years of court proceedings, the Court ruled in favor of Trifunovic and proved to be a citizen of BiH Trifunovic and that his dismissal was illegal.
U.S. REJECTS CHARGES AFTER in 2002. The cancellation gave Trifunovic, Lagumdzija his passport and BiH declared invalid. Trifunovic be immediately addressed stej Department, which he said that they do not accept the decision of the then leadership Lagumdžije BiH. Extend his visa to stay in the U.S. for another four years.
Darko Trifunovic told the "News" that he expected a positive verdict and that it is now clear that Zlatko Lagumdzija defrauded the state and deceived the public when it comes to his work at the Mission to the United Nations.
- My dismissal was followed immediately after I discovered that the BiH diplomatic network in the United Nations are made by people associated with Al Qaeda. I discovered that the Mission's payroll is mysterious Minister Safet Catovic advisor, who at one time in the United States spoke out as the spokesman alleged humanitarian organizations "Benevolencija international foundation", and which was later banned because of links with terrorism. The same man in August 2001. he headed the "jihad summer camp" in Pennsylvania and all the louder warning that Western intelligence services under that name hiding, none other than the commander of the "El Mujahedin" Detachment, Algerian Abu al Meal, which eventually proved correct - the story Trifunović .
He further added that as soon as notified about this Lagumdzija, as foreign minister, he is instead about Ćatovića investigation, dismissal handed to him.
- Later, the FBI confirmed my discovery of Catovic and a few self-proclaimed official BiH diplomacy at the UN, but Lagumdžija for it did not want to hear. For him I was at that moment was a big nuisance and I had to tend to the BiH Mission to the UN - says Trifunovic.
After the decision of the Court in his favor, Trifunovic letter announcing to the High Representative in BiH Valentin Inzko, from whom to seek prosecution of Zlatko Lagumdzija.
- Require that the OHR suspended Lagumdzija from political life, because the last judgment spoken of who is actually Zlatko Lagumdzija and which protects the BH. Now is the OHR's turn to make the move - said Trifunovic.