Poem / Poetry
Hello all! My name is Luna, and I'm from Canada. I love writing and my friend Bambi recommended this site to me, so here I am. First off, let me just say, I am a grammar Nazi. Whenever I'm reading anything, I will point out any errors. It's just how I am. In fact, if anyone ever wants someone to proofread and edit their work, I would be glad to do it and don't be afraid to ask. I don't have a set writing style, and don't even know if I'll ever write anything on here. I suppose now I can just describe myself.
~ I'm blonde, with blue eyes, and
5'5''. I have black framed glasses.
- I love animals.
- I love music and will listen to almost anything except for most country.
- I watch movies a lot, play video games, and love to be on the computer. I sound like a total couch potato, but I'm not. I have a lot of energy and am up for almost anything.
- I love to read too. Fantasy and realistic fiction can be found in my library.
- I can stand outside in a snow storm naked, that's how much I love the cold and hate the hot.
- I'm different than a lot of people and think in different ways.
- I LOVE TO WRITE. I can write about anything or nothing at all. Just give me a topic and I can rant about it all day long.
- I'm full of ideas. I would make a great president.
- I'm the type of person who will listen to your problems and automatically have a solution to it.
- Organizing things is a lot of fun. Especially when it's not my shit I'm organizing, such as my room. I hate cleaning my room, but will clean yours and have fun with it. If you came to my house you would see all of the CDs and DVDs are in alphabetical order.
- I am for gay marriage (but straight myself), and believe that abortion is the mothers choice.
- I can get moody sometimes, but when I do, it's not for something stupid.
- If I say sorry, I actually mean it. I'm not one of those people who are insincere.
- I love my friends and the joy that they bring to me. So hurt one of them and I'll hurt you.
- I'm a Christian, so please don't slander God in front of me.
- I'll eat almost anything.
- I've been known to burst into song in the middle of nowhere like my life's a musical.
So there you have it. Me in a nutshell. Take it or leave it. Love me or hate me. I don't really care. Bye!
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.