Hi. I'm Lynlee. Here are some random facts about myself.
1. Geocaching is my new obsession. Google it.
2. Silence is not okay with me. There MUST be some sort of noise. Preferabley music.
3. Kenya trip 2010: life changing :)
4. When I laugh really hard, you don't hear any sound.
5. Every time I brush my teeth, my nose itches.
6. I overanalyze books I read for pleasure but hate analyzing books for school
7. Happy-gushy-love books annoy the heck out of me. I'm more of a action-packed-edge-of-seat-with-some-romance-and-teenage-angst kind of person. Good bye Sarah Dessen, hello Anthony Horowitz!
8. I have major book-ADD. I'm currently working about 3 projects.
9. I can finish reading a new book in about 2 hours. And I do so frequently.
10. Blood and gore don't bother me at all. I can watch someone getting an arm blown off any day; but you're throwing up or have a compound fracture (bone is sticking out of skin)? Uh-uh. I'm outta there ASAP.
11. I'm extremely competitive but play no sports. Something there is wrong.
12. My friends and I will randomly go trekking through the woods behind my house and speak in British accents.
13. I'm in love with several fictional characters. (Fang from Maximum Ride, 3 of the Weasley boys, Percy Jackson...the list goes on)
14. I'd consider crying during books a hobby. It happens to me often.
15. I think I was supposed to be a teenager in the 1950s. I'm insanely jealous of my grandmother because she was.
16. I'm convinced that math is a product of the Devil.
17. '90s music is the best music ever. Hello, Backstreet Boys?
18. I love history. A lot.
19. Winter is my least favorite season. I'm a shorts-and-tshirt kind of girl
20. Why yes, I am a southern Baptist. And proud of it.
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.