Featured by author
Poem / Poetry
Poem / Poetry
Book / Fantasy
Book / Humor
Hello, my darlings!
Welcome to my profile. It's fabulous to make your acquaintance.
Stuff About Moi
- My name is Daniella :)
- I'm sixteen years old.
- I'm a fantasy/romance writer, and those two genres are also my favourite of books to read.
- As you can see, I love to write!
- I think that's about it. I'm a pretty straightforward person.
Some Important Things You Should Know Before You Leave Me A Reading Request
- If it's a poem, I will undoubtedly read it. (Unless I'm super-busy with school like now. Sorry, guys.)
- If it's a novel, I'll read the first chapter and if I like it, I will continue reading. Don't be offended if I don't continue reading. Usually, it's because either a) It doesn't look like it will contain any romance whatsoever (yes, I am a hopeless romantic, I know.) b) I don't have time to read it (also not your fault) or c) If your writing has a bunch of spelling mistakes/ grammar errors or doesn't grab my attention. If it's c), I will tell you where the mistakes are, though.
- Don't leave me a request in a comment on my work. That's rude. Please don't.
- If I say reading requests are closed, they really are closed. I won't read it unless I'm a fan of your other work or even just the title interests me. If you don't think you or your work will meet either of those criteria, you probably shouldn't bother. Not to be mean or anything.
Comments -I like thoughtful, meaningful ones. Please don't just say 'Nice!' and tell me to read your work. I'd read your work anyway. And 'I like this' or 'good start' or 'love this!' doesn't really make me think you read my work at all unless you add something after that. If you're going to leave a comment, think it through please because if I've read your work before chances are I left a thought-out comment on it . I'd love if you'd extend the same courtesy.
Also, don't be afraid to leave me structured criticism! I will accept all advice because it helps to make me a better writer. Don't be scared you'll hurt me or whatever. As writers, I don't think we'll ever get anywhere if we don't let ourselves get bashed a bit so we know where our mistakes and weaknesses are :) But please be polite. I'm a person just like you and I have feelings. If you don't like my work because it isn't of a genre you like, fair enough. If you think there's something I can improve on, I'd be happy to hear from you. But mind your manners, please.
ONE MORE THING.
I will not, I repeat, I will NOT accept criticism based on personal beliefs or feelings. If my work makes you feel unwanted emotions, keep it to yourself and just stop reading or skip the part that invoked such emotions. Also, there's no point of threatening to stop reading my work, because I wouldn't want you to read it if you don't like it anyways.
© Copyright 2014 Miss Melodramatic. My work is my work. Don't even attempt to copy it because I will not be happy. And I will report you.
- Falling for Her -MaybeItWasNeverLove
- Breaking All Rules -AbstractKash
- It's A Secret -Nunyabizness
- Novels: CLOSED
- Short Stories: CLOSED
- Poems: ClOSED
Thank you for visiting my profile and I hope you have a wonderful day!
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.