Featured by author
Short Story / Other
Poem / Other
Poem / Other
Welcome fellow Booksians! My name is Roberto Manuel Matos Caro (very long, I know). I was born on November 12, 1989 in a small town called Dover in NJ. Writing is more of a hobbie than a profession. It sort of became a therapeutic method to deal with emotions. I am a student who lives in PR, my life has been a rollercoaster, which is probably why I am such a private person. I enjoy reading, writing, film, music and television. I am currently studying biology and just living the moment. Keep reading, honesty and opinions are much appreciated. For more information contact my facebook page, just by typing my extremely long name.
Interesting facts about me:
2) When it comes to movie knowledge/trivia, no one is better than me.
3) My favorite color is blue
4) Paella is the greatest meal a person can have.
5) I can't dance, sing or engage in any sport, not even if my life depended on it.
6) I spend most of my life making others comfortable and happy, instead of worrying about myself.
7) Me, my brother and sister fight and make fun of each other A LOT, but we are extremly close.
8) Words cannot explain the love and gratitude I feel towards my parents. Gotta admire them.
9) I tend to be shy and private because I'm scared of people seeing the darker side of me.
10) When I was a kid I was the weirdest, creepiest, strangest and most disturbed child on the planet.
11) My life has been a rollercoaster, I admire any person who has gone through any sickness, hardships or struggles.
12) My family's history (on both sides) is the most bizarre series of events. It makes me dizzy just thinking of the crazy stories I have been told. I hope to write it in a book someday, from there to the oscars.
13) When I was little I tied a blue blanket around my neck, jumped of my bed exclaiming: "I'm superman". I ended up in the hospital, and now conserve a scar to remind me of my stupidity. BTW thanks Danny!
14) I was president of the National Honor Society the same year it ended. Atleast I don't think it was fault.
15) I absolutley hate talking on the phone, pero tampoco soy "pitcher".
16) My family says that i'm the boring and serious one of the family, otherwise known as a Tommy. Strange because my friends say that I'm hilarious.
17) I hate when cars cut me off on the road. Yes, I suffer from road rage.
18) The walgreen's 3 for 3$ candy special is one of my downfalls. Damn you sugary goodness!
19) If I could be on two shows it would be either Saturday Night Live or The Real World. Who can blame me?
20) The only thing better than love is the anticipation to experiment it.
21) I am an excellent liar, to the point that my Mom and brother would believe me if I told them the sky was red.
22) Never been clubbing, to a bar, partying or roadtripping, yes my friends are boring.
23) An experience I will never forget was my trip to Hawaii. In just one week it became my second home.
24) I enjoy picking fights with random people on message boards. It's a no-brainer, I can fight and mock people and they can't do anything but write words to make me feel bad.
25) My biggest fear is rejection.
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.