My name is Teodora, but my friends call me Teddy.
Age: I was born on the 16th of November 1990, so count yourself
I am from Bulgaria.
I like...long, hot showers - my friends and family - wolfs - laughing - food - chocolate - my cat - shopping - movies - hoodies - long naps - hugs - rain - making people smile - yellow ... and many other things I can't think of right now! But there is only one thing I REALLY LOVE - writing about a mythicalcreature and fantasy in general.
My favorites are werewolfs, vampires, fallen angels (fallen NOT just angels) and dragons.
Anything else you want to know about me feel free to ask.
This is me!
Also, I was bitten by the Twilight bug and have become quite infected with wanting to write a fanfiction for it.
I won't lie, I'm not an intense fan of Twilight and I skipped a lot of pages while reading New Moon, because, frankly, I don't really like Jacob. This is just my opinion though there are many girls that simply love him (my sister included). So, my information and character portrayals might be a tad, or more - off.
So please don't get super "OH MY GOD, THAT'S NOT WHAT RENEE IS LIKE!" on me!
Comments are greatly appreciated, as is constructive criticism. If there are MAJOR flaws in the personalities I've given the characters that belong to Ms. Meyer that you simply feel would kill you if I don't fix them, let me know in a way that is not rude.
Oh, and is it just me or is the entire moral of Breaking Dawn
'Always wear a condom'?
I mean come on!
EDWARD VS. JACOB SHOWDOWN
Edward: You are inadequate
because Bella doesn't want you. Or hadn't you
Jacob: I am very adequate. I suggest you check
out the pictures on the RDP. And I'm sure you can ask Bella,
we did spend some time together.
Edward:You have some serious personal insecurity
problems if you need to rely on photo-shopped pictures of
yourself as "proof" of your masculinity.
And I know you spent time with Bella. I believe you were fixing motorcycles in a dirty garage.
Hmm... when I want to spend time with Bella...
... we usually end up in a bedroom.
MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
3. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
4. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
5. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
6. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90 probability you'll get it wrong.
7. If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the fog.
8. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
9. The things that come to those who wait, will be the things left by those who got there first.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
11. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
12. The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
13. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
14. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.when is the finale date exactly? And can it be postponed to a later date just a little?
apples on trees.
The best ones are
at the top of the tree.The
boys don't want to reach
for the good ones because they
are afraid of falling and getting hurt.
Instead, they just get the rotten apples
from the ground that aren't as good,
but easy. So the apples at the top think
something is wrong with them, when in
reality, they're amazing. They just
have to wait for the right boy to
come along, the one who's
brave enough to
to the top
of the tree.
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.