Family: My family are the most important people in my life. I love everything about them, and I hang out with them more than anyone else. I never really need a lot of friends because I find everything I need in my mom and my sisters and my dad and my bro in laws.Me: I am 19 years old, and I want to be a writer. Only the people who are close to me really know the side of me thats goofy and fun. :) I dance around and sing and laugh a lot. I love to play around and have fun. The people who dont know me all that well, see a very serious, responsible side of me. Still fun, but definitely not all of me! My Passions!:I have several of these. I play piano and love it, and I love to draw, and paint and pretty much alot that has to do with art and creating things. I love to read! I believe that the more you read, the better you write. It's good practice. In my culture, dancing is a way of life. I dance all the time, in many different ways and its amazing the way it makes me feel. One passion I have above many, is the passion to help people. I always try to help everyone. And a lot of times I end up getting hurt in the process, but every now and then there is a person that really was helped, and that feeling makes it worth the while. I want to be able to help people through my words.
Books To Read:
1) Moby Dick by Herman Melville
2) Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
3) The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
4) Life of Pi by Yann Martel
Sophie's Choice by
6) Schindler's Ark by Thomas Keneally
7) I Have Lived A Thousand Years by Livia Bitton-Jackson
8) All But My Life by Gerda Weissmann Klein
9) Five Chimney's by Olga Lengyel
10) Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes
11) Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry
12) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey
13) The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.