Featured by author
Poem / Fantasy
Poem / Religion and Spirituality
Poem / Poetry
Honestly, writing was never my passion; ironically I find myself writing a little too much for an average writing hater. I am more on the poetry side than on the book side, so I'll be posting up poems for now. I won't say there's nothing special about me-because that would be a lie. But I will say that everyone is NOT normal and normal doesn't exist. If we have something that differenciates us from a massive group of people, I say let it show and let it be known. I'm actually doing this for the fun of it, to see where this leads me. But before I bore you with my balderdash I just want to list ten things I enjoy or find myself doing:
1. Pissing off my siblings.
2. Listening to The Arcade Fire (they're not stupid).
3. Solving Sudoku and KenKen.
4. Obsessing myself with philosophical phrases. Then again, I am a malleable person.
5. Always contemplating on what to do next.
6. Reading when I have the time.
7. Sometimes thinking of a few Get-Rich-Quick-Schemes although it never works. NEVER.
8. Wondering what Raymond Smullyan is doing- I know I am a peculiar girl. But you have to admit that man is wise and entertaining.
9. Debating on whether I should apply for an internship or another job or a scholarship.
10. Last but not least, (not really) proving myself to others that I am meaningful.
I am whimsical.
I am true.
I am affable.
I'm not always prude.
I am supportive.
I am balanced.
I am intrepid.
I'm not always fatuous.
I am considerate.
I am picky.
I am solicitous
I'm not always needy.
I am indecisive.
I am mischievous.
I am nonplussed.
I'm not always oblivious.
because I think.
But at times I wonder
if this is all just a big trick.
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.