Featured by author
Book / Romance
Poem / Poetry
Poem / Poetry
I believe your life experiences make you a better writer.
Note to readers: Apparently, I can't change the summary for my novel It's A Secret. Therefore, I'm going to rewrite the new version on here.
Tory Daelynn decides to breeze through senior year like a ghost in the hallways. Although, Life has a different plan for her. Is it by fate or coincidence to have met the Rians brothers? They're fire and ice, night and day, complete opposites. Nick with his brown eyes and chocolate brown hair understands girls and he knows what they want. On the other hand, Luke Rians holds another world in his piercing sky blue eyes. He's definitely not the nice, romantic guy every girl dreams of. In fact, he's the bully. Filthy rich, a dangerous bunch and might I add, a little creepy. But who does Tory fall head over heels for?
STORIES I LOVE and YOU WILL TOO:
- So I'm Not a Vampire by RosiPhillips Romance
- Fangs and Finesse by Miss Melodramatic Romance
- Beating the Player by SuzanneE Romance
- EmberSpring by ShadaStorm120 Fantasy
- Wild But Free by JustAnIlusion Other
- Spirit Blossom by PoeticMe143 Romance
- Grim by cheflaw894 Short story, Suspense
- Benefit of the Doubt by Song Romance
- Malibu by CookiePrincess22 Romance
- Rubberband Love by g1ane7xey Romance, Mystery
- Every Breath You Take: Young Adult Novel by Animosity Romance, Suspense
- Forgetting You by HospitalFlowers Romance
- Damien's Way by Allyson
- When It Rains by Zara Samra
- Breaking All Rules by AbstractKash Romance
- MARRIED TO THE MAN I HATED by keshnia12 Romance, love/hate combo
- Twenty and Jobless by RSJackson
- Coincidence by zeenath Romance
- The Last by saoirse989 Action, Adventure
- On The Borderline by Junelover14
- UnBreak My Heart by Rash Romance
- Bara-Magna by Talique Metz Fantasy
- Falling for Her by MaybeItWasNeverLove Romance
Reading Requests: I like Romance, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Action/Adventure, etc. Reading requests are always open and I read just about anything. Who knows? I might even become a fan :)
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.