My name is Vanessa Katsoolis. I am the author at
onethousandsingledays.com and here are some useless facts about
- I am part Kiwi, part Australian, and part Greek. I don’t know
which parts are which.
- I grew up in New Zealand, but now live in Ulladulla, NSW –
Australia. It is beautiful here.
- When I was little I begged God to turn me into a mermaid
every single night before I went to sleep.
- I am not a mermaid.
- I am studying a Bachelors Degree in Nursing, I can’t wait to
be a nurse.
- I dont like sweets.
- I have two sons from my first marriage. They are the most
beautiful, gentle, kind and wonderful children I have ever met. I
often wonder how, out of all the children in the whole world, I
got the best two.
- I grew up with my 5 sisters and 1 very strong, interesting,
warm and wise mother
- I love owls. Real owls, abstract owls, sketches of owls,
tattoos of owls, anything owl.
- I am a Christian. I am trying to learn how to be a good one.
I stumble and trip through my faith every day, but my faith is
sincere, the foundations of which simply come down to the fact
that I just love Jesus a heck of a lot.
- In high school I could fit my entire hand in my mouth.
- I love live music. I love concerts and raves, and music
- If you have lost me at a concert, start looking up the front,
beside the stage. That is where you would probably find me,
jumping up and down, hair coming loose, covered in everyone
else’s sweat, throwing my arms up, and screaming my head off.
Yes, I love live music.
- As a child, I used to make daisy chains several meters long
during the summer and then leave them outside peoples houses,
tents or caravans as an anonymous gift.
- I love writing and am currently working on my first novel.
And that’s me in a nutshell