brief bio for you all
Entered the world on the 6th of April 1991, Toowoomba Queensland
I moved around alot as a kid, i've seen alot of places.
I don't want anyone's sympathy I hate it when people pity me.
My parents divorced when I was 6 mum remarried 4 years later and
dad remarried when I was 12.
I dont stay in one place very long, I havent found a place
which I want to call home yet.
I'm 17, so there's my bio and indeed it was brief but now i'll
tell you about the person that I am -
- I'm only human
- There is one thing I value above all others; Brutally Blunt
Honesty, even if it means doing and saying things I normally
- I hate people who act like their superior when they're not;
everyone is equal!
- Queen Elizabeth I, is my hero. If I grow to be half the woman
she was I'll die a happy person.
- Hates racism & discrimination.
- I dont believe in labelling people 'emo' or 'goth' or
'yuppies' etc it just shows you have nothing better to do with
your time and life.
- I prefer to get to know people rather than judge them.
- I'm strangely obsessed with vampires and other supernatural
beings (though vamps are my favourite)
- I love Anime and Manga.
- Movies, Literature, Music and Horse riding are my passions.
- I procrastinate constantly, but then again, don't we
- I believe there is a higher being, I just havent decided
- I believe the modern world is without.
- I love anything from the 19th century back.
- My favourite author is Anne Rice, she's got an amazing and
- Pirates of the Caribbean are my favourite movies
- I believe in equality.
- Everyone has a right to their opinion
- I love a good argument
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer, she's
made a whole new breed of vampire and has and original and
lovalble perspective of them.
And quite honestly there's much to me, but I will write it up