Last Updated Feb 09, 2017
I have the sixth chapter of Growing Tails ready to be published, but I'm having issues with formatting the chapter at the moment. I don't know when the chapter will be posted, but I hope it will be soon. I understand that formatting may seem ridiculous to some of you, but I personally like to have my chapters formatted a certain way.
Featured by author
Book / Horror
Book / Fantasy
Miscellaneous / Gay and Lesbian
I listen to rock music, so don't expect too much pop references in my stories. My hobbies include reading, writing (obviously), and photography (some of the flower covers are actually pictures that I've taken). I don't watch a lot of television, but I love Supernatural, Once Upon a Time, and anything related to superheroes.
I write a lot of stories. A majority of the novels will have a more action-adventure plot but will most likely be placed in the Science Fiction or Fantasy genres (depends on the story). I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic, so there is usually a romantic subplot in my works. Keep in mind that I am a supporter of the LGBT+ community, so that can be found in my work. Nonetheless, I do write poetry, short stories, and scripts. My poetry is usually in a haiku or free verse format, and my scripts are almost always in the realistic fiction genres (writing fight scenes in a script is just difficult for me).
For any updates, please check My News.
Alright! I'm OPEN for Reading Requests. However, I do have rules. The ONLY people allowed to send me Reading Requests and not follow the rules are:
- Leo Bond
- Craig Lightheart
If you're not one of those users, then you do need to respect the fact that I have rules regarding Reading Requests. If you don't comply, you will be BLOCKED.
Here are MY Reading Request rules:
- No Nonfiction. I will not read non-fiction.
- I prefer to not read sad pieces or poetry, but if you follow all the other rules, I may make an exception.
- Please comment/review a piece of my work before making a request. This must be a constructive review. It must be more than "This is so good!" because those reviews are not helpful.
- In your reading request, please name which piece of my work you commented on. I don't like having to go back & search for your username in my comments.
- Please provide a summary of your piece in the reading request.
- Do not leave the reading request under a piece of my work.
- Tumblr: http://raequincyp3anut.tumblr.com/
- Wattpad: www.wattpad.com/user/P3anut
I'm glad you viewed my profile, and I hope you thoroughly enjoyed it. If you wish to contact me outside of Booksie, my email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a happy!
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.