Poet of the gods
Poet of the gods

Poet of the gods

Poet of the gods


Profile

Poet of the gods

Location: United States

Member Since: July 2012

Open for read requests: Yes

Featured by author

Profile Information

Words can be misplaced. My words , however, are placed exactly where they should be

-Those who spam are attention seekers, 90% of which have no value to me. The other 10% are living in a world where they are incredibly undervalued.

The people below are not included in the 10%

Quickees

This is where you can leave a short message for the writer. All Quickees are public. To leave a private message, use the private messaging system.

If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.

Poet of the gods is a Fan of:

Poet of the gods is a member of: