Featured by author
Poem / Poetry
Poem / Poetry
Poem / Song Lyrics
First off: You should all go to xsighx's profile and add her and read her stuff PLEASE!!!! :) www.booksie.com/xsighx
- I am 18, I live in MD, and the person in the picture is me.
- If I had to choose three things that I am passionate about I would have to say music, (maybe regretfully) gaming, and history.
- My current finanical situation (along with other difficulties which will remain nameless) have hindered my goal of becoming a history teacher, but the goal still remains the same and hopefully soon things will clear up and I can begin to move towards that goal.
- Without music I would go crazy. I probably know more musicians, bands, and musicals than it is healthy for one person to know.
- Favorite bands/musicians: HIM, Avenged Sevenfold, Hatebreed, Five Finger Death Punch, Killswitch Engage, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Rise Against, Kanye West (He has a shit personality, but he is still a good musician nontheless...), 30 Seconds to Mars, Dio, Rainbow, Motley Crue, Blues Traveller, Apocalyptica, Nightwish, Led Zeppelin, Def Leppard, Leona Lewis, Skindred, Sevendust, Hawthorne Heights, Powerman 5000, Trivium, The Rasmus, Stone Sour, Slipknot, Papa Roach, Disturbed, AFI, Anti-Flag, Dropkick Murphy, Flogging Molly, Gaelic Storm, 3 Doors Down, AC/DC, Alice Cooper, Breaking Benjamin, Coheed and Cambria, Falconer, Lady Gaga, Green Day, Godsmack, Good Charlotte, Hollywood Undead, Johnny Cash, Kamelot, Korn, Maroon 5, Nightwish, Nirvana, Pantera, Rammstain, Seether, Rush, Rob Zombie, Marylin Manson, White Zombie, Sevendust, Sick Puppies, Shinedown, Skillet, Slayer, Daughtry, Sonata Artica, Staind, The Four seasons, The Temptations, All Time Low, Story of the Year, System of a Down, Taking Back Sunday, Three Days Grace, Tool, Trapt, Weezer, The White Stripes, The Zombies, Simon & Garfunkel, Blink 182, Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, Gorillaz, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Bleeding Through, Jefferson Airplane, Linkin Park, and David Cook. (And these are just the ones that are my favorites...)
- Favorite Musicals (Film and/or Broadway): Sweeney Todd, Rent, Jersey Boys, The Wizard of Oz, Wicked, and Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny (Oh yes...it counts!).
- As you can see, music is a big part of my life and has always been. I am usually always listening to it and it is very rare when I go one day without listening to at least one song. In high school, I was part of our school's Show Choir for all four years and even though it could be daunting at times it was worth every second in the end. The fact that I was in show choir is probably why my taste in music is so mixed now that I think of it lol.
- I love to laugh. If it wasn't for laughter I wouldn't be able to get through some days. Some of my favorite comedians to listen to when I want a laugh is Gabriel Iglesias, Dane Cook, Denis Leary, George Carlin, Chris Rock, and Dave Chapelle.
- I can honestly say I have grown up gaming. Ever since I got my first Game Boy and not a Game Boy Color...I am talking about one of those big clunkers. :) Nowadays, I mostly just play Xbox Live or Mmorpg's on my computer. A short list of the games I play is: Battlefield Bad Company 2, Modern Warfare 2, Final Fantasy Series (I <3 FF9), Left for Dead 1 and 2, Pokemon Games (YES! Nostalgia!), Gears of War 2, Fallout 3, Oblivion, Borderlands, and Guild Wars.
About My Writing:
My poetry and songs usually have to deal with love and hate. But, every now and then one slips through that generalization...it all just depends on what I am going through. I will also add an audio version of me singing the piece too if I have had time to put it together and record it. (I don't like singing what I write, so don't expect much...lol)
The stories I write have always circled around vampires and the occult. It had always been my fasicantion ever since I first read "Interview with the Vampire" by Anne Rice (Favorite Author!) and saw the my first few vampire movies when I was younger. I do have a novel in the works right now, but before I begin to post it I want to make sure I have a decent outline of where I want the story to go. Not to mention, I would like the make it so it is a change of pace from the other Vampire Fiction that seems to have become rampant as of late.
I would love for you to comment on what I post and feel free to give me any advice or point out any problems you may see because what I write is far from perfect! Of course, I will be sure to read the work of those who comment on my page as well. Also, feel free to talk to me anytime, whether it be about writing or not. :) Lastly, as a little note...PLEASE give me more than a simple "I like it" or "Good job." I am not trying to be picky or anything...but really? At least give me some indication that you at least read the first sentence or line of whatever I wrote...Pleeaaaaseeee! :)
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.