Last Updated Jan 07, 2016
Chibi Updates and Other Things
Featured by author
Miscellaneous / Horror
Book / Action and Adventure
Poem / Poetry
Hello, my little ELEMASHIYANS (sorry… a reference from my own book. Don't ask what it means. Read the book to find out!). By the way, this picture of Ranander is drawn by me, hehe. Feel free to check out my artwork page, too.
I am SGAuthor… or TheBarbaricTemptress… or Ranander… or Emma (-_-)… whichever you prefer! Before you continue on this perilous journey down my page, you must know about me. Ok, it’s optional, but why the hell not?
- I am rather… um… dark… and dirty-minded. So please, if something disturbs you personally, please say! BUT, I ain’t changing myself for nobody, you hear? -_-
- I love writing (obviously). I’ve been writing since I was nine, but realised my creative spark when I was seven. I usually write sci-fi and fantasy, with dark tones in both, yet some comedy in both, too.
- I’m a gamer. Yah. Games I treasure are Tomb Raider games, Sonic the Hedgehog games, Final Fantasy 13, 13-2 and Lightning Returns, Halo games, Remember Me, Five Nights at Freddy’s games, Alien: Isolation, Mirror’s Edge, The Legend of Zelda gamesand plenty more.
- I love music, and I mainly listen to hardstyle, euphoric hardstyle, epic music, FNAF (Five Nights at Freddy’s) songs (they’re amazing, check them out), anything by Nicki Minaj or Sia (don’t judge me) and plenty more.
- I dance! Yes, in hip-hop, street and jumpstyle. Dancing is something that came naturally to me, strangely, like most other things. I need no trainer.
- I draw! On both page and computer. Check out my artwork page :)
- I’m sixteen, so don’t judge me based on a stupid number!
- I play piano, but only know some songs. I teach myself when I’m bored. I also can sing and rap, but I don't think I'm that impressive, really.
- I love computers, and know them inside out… hehe.
- I love animals (except daddy-long-legs, ugh) and have been reading about them since I was seven. I’m basically a living Wikipedia of animals ^-^
- There are some negatives about me. I suffer from depression and I am very short-tempered. So, please, do not anger me...
~Anything else you wanna know? Ask away!~
Castles in the Sky
Dark Fantasy/Action and Adventure/Horror
Welcome to the Sky;
A place abundant of riches, servants, food and bliss. That is, if you're a Shocker. You're not a Shocker, are you?
No. Ricks Wills isn't either.
He's a Water-Dweller - a species on the second floating island forced to slave themselves for the Shockers' pleasing by serving monthly collections. But, when Ricks slips up his vital offering, all hell breaks loose - and a ticking timb bomb is placed on his head. Ricks must escape to the Lower-Worlds; a place of freedom. But, there is only one problem - they are a supposed myth. And if they were to be real, Ricks realises that Ranander - the Shockers' black-hearted leader - may be the only key to escape.
*BONUS REWARD FOR MAKING
IT TO THE BOTTOM*
You get this… *dun, dun, dun…*
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.