Last Updated Feb 12, 2017
At the moment I am working on a five chapter novel for a contest I've entered in
Featured by author
Book / Action and Adventure
Poem / Poetry
Book / Fantasy
Welcome to my profile, you can call me
Previously known as Vayn
I’m a 16 year old male, and was born on the 9th of February the year 2000.
- Anything mythological, mainly Dragons and Kitsune's
- Cats & Kittens, and most animals in general. As well as nature.
- Almost every kind of music, but only some rap songs
- Lots of games
- Movies, especially action packed ones
- The Night
- A lot of food
- Anything Supernatural
- The unexplained
- Any special occasion, like christmas, or birthdays
- Writing and reading
- The two elements light & dark, and when combined even better
- Darkness. Not in the element, but just darkness
- People that are far better than me. You're probably confused right now, but let me explain why. When someone is far better than I am at something, that I also enjoy, then it gives me motivation to try and become better myself, and even if I don't achieve that persons skill level, it can help me improve and it can be fun.
- Bullying. This is the thing I dislike the most in this entire list.
- Judging others simply by looks.
- The word hate, which is why this is a dislike list, rather than a hate list.
- Smoking. If it smells like smoke, it's clearly bad for you people. Most people killed by fires aren't killed by the fire, but the smoke, so what do you think that's going to do to your health? You may not see the effects, but everyone else can, smoking affects people in many ways, addiction, stopping your learning because your too busy smoking to do work, and making sure that you have to have a smoke every day or so, and filling your lungs with tar like stuff that makes you cough, and can you imagine if the smoking resulted in your death, then it's not just you that is affected, but everyone you care about, that addiction you thought was harmless just broke heaps of hearts that can never be repaired. Anyway, that's my rant for the day.
I love to read Action & Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Horror and Fiction. If you have a reading request about any of these genre's I will likely check it out, however I do not like Romance or Non-Fiction. Romance may be ok if mixed with a genre I do like. Also Erotica is definitely NOT ok. Note that when you give me a reading request I may not read it straight away as I can be busy.
Below is a subject I feel strongly about, and hope that others can help stop the problems it causes.
Message To All The Bullies On This Planet
That boy you punched in the hall today; committed suicide a few minutes ago. That girl you called a slut in class today; she's a virgin. That boy you called lame; has to work every night to support his family. That girl you pushed down the other day; is already being abused at home. You think you know them! Guess what, you don't!
Copy and Paste this to your profile if you are against the mean bullying. I bet 99% of you won’t.
The stories I write are Action & Adventure, with secrets hidden within. All my stories are connected, and all relate to a single topic, darkness. Each story portrays a different storyline about different heroes overcoming, or being consumed by the shadows, but each story has such a different plot, that at first it seems to not relate to the other stories.
Favourite People on Booksie so far:
ShadaStorm120: She is a good artist as well as a good story writer, a nice and caring person with a great personality as well as a great sense of humour, I have read all her currently published chapters of her novel EmberSpring, it is an amazing story with a great storyline and her characters are so memorable. She an awesome person to have around and if you haven’t already, you should check out her work and give her a fan request.
Peacemaker06: Peacemaker is a nice person and always gives me amazing feedback on my stories whenever I publish a new one, or just a new chapter. He has been very kind to me on this site and I promise I will get around to reading some of his work.
Shaiyegray230: I just thought I would mension Shaiyegray here because Shaiyegray is nice and gives great feedback, also Shaiyegray has an amazing story called Crisis, it's 100 chapters long and from what I've seen it's quite action packed and is a great story.
GhostOfTheRain: GhostOfTheRain is an expert at collab novels and events, she really knows how to take collaborations to the next level and ontop of that she is an amazing writer, I promise I'll get around to reading her novel 'The Walking Game,' which she wrote.
AnarchyBlues: AnarchyBlues is an amazing friend to have, I am currently writing a collab event made by GhostOfTheRain, and I am working with AnarchyBlues. I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with during the collab.
Tyler: Tyler, or Ty as some call him has become a close friend of my sister ShadaStorm120 and even though I haven't spoken to Ty often, he's still a great person, with good intension.
RaechelleAdams: Another really close friend of ShadaStorm120. I have heard many good things about Raechelle, she gives really good advice from what I've seen, also she's really nice.
MagicalForest: MagicalForest is my sister. She hopes to animate a series and I wish her the best of luck in animation.
Crowley: I didn't meet Crowley that long ago, but he still deserves a place here, Crowley has been nice to me, and his story Grim: A Reaper's War is amazing, and I would recommend for everyone to read it.
BigBang: Bigbang is a fantastic writer, everyone needs to check out her stories. Just like all the other people on my honorable mentions, she's nice and gives amazing comments. Everyone on my honorable mentions is special. BigBang's writing style is superb and I do recommend reading her stuff.
A note about these amazing writers:
To all these writers who have earned a place on my profile, congratulations, you all deserve it and a lot more. So keep up the good work, and don’t stop believing in yourself, because I believe you can get through anything if you try hard enough.
I believe inside every writers mind is a completely different world, and those worlds a portreyed in the writings they demonstrate. Inside each world is the writers own expierences, their obstacles and their struggles, but also their hopes and dreams, hidden in a unique storyline. These belief's drive me to reach out to as many writers as I can, and while I'm still young, manage to encourage the writers out their to never give up what they love. To keep reaching for the stars, and to always stay strong.
Thank you for reading my profile and I hope you enjoy your day
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.