Last Updated May 22, 2016
Back After a Long Time
'Maya's Kingdom' is BACK!! Keep tuned for upcoming chapters of this much loved novel!
I've been away for a really long time. Glad to be back to Booksie!! Missed you all <3
Featured by author
Poem / War and Military
Poem / Poetry
Poem / Romance
Book / Literary Fiction
Upcoming Short Story
My current writing (Novel) : Maya's Kingdom
About my writing - I will be posting mainly poems on here until I get time to actually right a story or randomly get an idea for one (very busy student here!) My literary work is not necessarily about my life and experiences, but often an inspiration from events I've heard about, witnessed, my views on worldly issues at times or even from something I've watched or read about. Since, at a very young age, I was a daydreamer - infact my infant school teachers often complained about me 'looking as if I'm not even in the room'. Yes, I am a deep thinker, think about random things, especially when looking out into the garden, through the glass of the porch window, I often leap into a complete imaginary constructed and detailed world.
Hope you enjoy reading them and provide some feedback, which would help me to improve in my written work <3
Here are some random facts about me!
- Country: Born and live in the United Kingdom
- Occupation: Not working at the moment - am a student
- Favourite book: Beautiful Creatures series (not the movie)
- Favourite colour: I love green and blue ocean water colour
- Favourite plants: Rose, cherryblossom tree and palm trees are awesome :)
- Preferred weather: Snow, and Spring sunshine with cool breeze
- Favourite pass time activities: Reading, Writing, Spending time with family and friends (home and out), Singing for fun, Drawing, Cooking and Baking, Watching TV (especially good comedy) and Shopping (often online, during winter months)
- Favorite sport: Tennis, Nadal is my favourite
- Favourite food: Usually something sweet, but not too sweet (desserts) I have a big sweet tooth - Absolutely love ice-cream!! :P - and in dinner, everything my Mum makes! Relax, I'm not all that bad - I love fruits too :P
- Favourite movie: Too many good ones
- All time favourite TV series/show: Suite Life
- Favourite childhood movie: Disney cartoon - Jungle Book
- Star sign: Libra
- My personal wishes: To be successful in what I do, and keep everyone happy :)
Here are some quotes (of my thoughts and ideas) :
(I do not own these)
Reading Requests are always open. Just leave them in the comments below and promise I'll get to reading them all as soon as I get the chance :) - Sk2093 x
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.