Last Updated May 25, 2016
Featured by author
Poem / Romance
Short Story / Romance
Poem / Romance
* You might as well stop smiling. We can see the pain behind your eyes. *
I'm 16 and my name is Suzonne. This is me.
10 Facts About Me:
1. I play Alto, Baritone, and Tenor sax.
2. I'm not learning how to play guitar.
3. I'm in FFA.
4. Duh, I'm in band.
5. I have six piercings.
6. I've modeled.
7. I'm related to Major League baseball player Preacher Roe, who was a pitcher for the St. Louis Cardinals, Pittsburgh Pirates, and Brooklyn Dodgers.
8. I don't feel pain... as in I struck some nerves when I was cutting and it takes longer for pain to register... Like, way longer.
9. I show cattle and pigs.
10. I dye my hair A LOT!
I've been purple, blue, red, blonde, brown, blonde and brown, blonde and red, red and purple, brown and blue, red and brown... ans so on. XD
My email for my booksie is email@example.com. Email me! I'd love to talk to you all.
Favorite Artists and Bands:
Black Veil Brides
Sleeping With Sirens
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
Some of my favorite quotes:
* These scars have a story. They're not for decoration. These scars are the pain I feel. The words some people say. The depression I go through. *
* The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. Beautiful people do not just happen. *
* I'm drowning, and you're standing three feet away yelling, "Learn how to swim!" *
* I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless, and they don't want anybody else to feel like that. *
* You don't know pain until you're staring at yourself in the mirror with tears streaming down your face and you're begging yourself to just hold on and stay strong. *
* Can you feel it? The dead weight of your legs from the sleeping pills, the dizziness from the alchohol, the soft throbbing of your pulse as blood is pumped out of your wrists? That's it. That's what we've been waiting for, that's the quiet comfort. The beauty of dying. *
Some honorable mentions:
Hanorbi: Hanorbi is one of my favorite writers. He can write bawling your eyes out sad, or run through fields with butterflies happy. I love checking out his page, and although I haven't commented on them all, I HAVE read them all. Please, please check out his work!
James Edgar Cooper: James is just amazing. His writing is deep and emotional. It can make you cry, laugh, scream, and smile all at the same time. Plus, as if his writing wasn't enough, he's an absolute amazing person. He can make you smile on your worst days by just saying simple things.
Some of my favorite books:
By The Time You Read This, I'll Be Dead
How To Love
Mara Dyer Trilogy
Kindness for Weakness
Me Before You
My little sister and I.
Freshman Year: Halle Jade, Crouton, Allie, and me.
If you read this far then thank you!
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.