Book / Romance
Book / Science Fiction
Short Story / Romance
Authors on Booksie that I like:
Nikki Evans Poopisgood
Yulia Alex the shadow girl
Ami Holding Origins and Tall Tales
Lady Cataluna Complicated Girl
InCaylable Thea Raine
MatildaK Ari L Kelthian
Social Media:Google+: plus.google.com/102869474571718642032 Email: email@example.com Wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/VeiledFromBooksie YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4T_O5bG4o9PFv5B4tWrmw
Reading Request Information ***PLEASE READ***
* NOVELS: OPEN CLOSED[X]
*SHORT STORIES: OPEN CLOSED[X]
*POEMS: OPEN CLOSED[X]
* I like mostly fantasy, romance, the occasional fanfic (if it's part of a fandom I like/don't mind), stories that include animals, and scf-fi every now and then.
* Please don't spam me with reading requests. If you do, there is a high chance I will delete your comments from my page. Just putting that out there.
* If you request that I read a novel of yours, I won't read it unless it is finished. It doesn't have to be 100% edited or anything, but it has to have all of the chapters completed. I know this might sound weird to have these "rules" about requesting novels, but I'm one of those people that get really bored with a story if I only get to read as much of itmis done (for example only like 5 chapters) then have to wait for and update, read that chapter, and repeat. Hopefully it isn't too much to ask; I don't want to seem really strict about it, but it's just a personal preference type of thing. :3
* Don't expect me to read an entire novel you have written and not read at least of few bits amd pieces of my works. It's not cool when you just request without even thinking about reading my work. Even if it one chapter of my novel that just so happend to be the shortest one. Have some courtesy. By the way, I don't think I spelled that right.... Oh well.
* If you leave a request, I would personally appreciate if you left information whether it's a novel/short story/poem/etc. I would also love if you left a short summary about your work if it's a novel. This is helpful for me to get a sense of whether I would want to read it or not.
Some more about me:I am sixteen years old. I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. I am currently learning Korean, and I will be taking French in high school. I would also love to learn sign language. I love sitcoms. Some of my favorites are Friends, That 70's Show, and How I Met Your Mother. My favorite colors include blue, green, purple, and red. The one I prefer the most is blue, though. I love doing accents and characters with my voice. I can kinda do a Scottish accent, an Irish accent, a goat impression, and a lisp.
What I like: chicken, Dr. Pepper, anime, YouTube, watermelon, animals, music (like 99.9% of my musical diet includes pop and rock), RotBTD, Vocaloids, K-Pop, movies that are based off of books (I don't know, I just love them lol), XBOX, drawing, mythology, fantasy, romance, many different fandoms (I will not be able to list them; besides, it would be super random), comments, fan requests, and chibi pictures of Loki with cats.
*Doesn't this just melt your heart. I mean JusT LOok At iT!!!*
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.