I'm not really sure what I'm doing here. I made a deal with a friend that if she got a reddit, I would get a booksie. (^_^;)
So I guess I should talk about myself here right? PERFECT! THAT'S LIKE MY FAVORITE THING TO DO! :D
Okay, let's get the mandatory stuff out of the way!
Eye Color: anywhere from silver to blue-green depending on the day
Hair color: Calico. In other words, I dyed it black for a comic book convention and now that it's starting to return to it's normal fiery orange state, I look like a calico cat. :3
Other important features: Black thick rim glasses, usually wearing obnoxiously bright colors.
Things to know about me:
- Willow Forester isn't my actual name. It's a spin off of my real name. (Guess it if you can)
- I have an obsession with cupcakes and once decided to spend 6 straight hours making them
- I hula hoop like a freaking machine. I don't stop when the hula hoop falls. I stop when I A) get bored B) My knees start to give out
- If I find a cat, chances are I will fall in love with it.
- I can quote invader zim like my life depends on it.
- If tea was a drug, I would have overdosed by now
- I am a panromantic homosexual! (you win 10 internets if you actually know what the heck that means!)
Things that make life worth living
- Watching things explode in slow motion
- glow sticks
- anything involving unhealthy amounts of frosting
- hula hoops
- the feeling of pulling the protective plastic off of your phone screen
- mixing diet coke and mentos
- running endurance races
- that time when you're running in an abandoned area and you can pretend that your in the middle of a zombie apocalypse
- knowing that you are ACTUALLY prepared for the zombie apocalypse
- Nerdy jokes
- Getting nerdy jokes that no one else does
- knowing that your friends are just as insane as you are
- Being weird and LOVING it.
- accents of any variety
- electric violins
Music that I love!
- Blood On The Dance Floor
- Mindless Self Indulgence
- Emilie Autumn
- My Chemical Romance
- David Bowie
- Joan Jett
- Panic at the Disco
- Fallout boy
- Vampire Weekend
Food that I can't live without
- Mellow Mushroom Pizza
- Fancy, overpriced, tea
- Buttercream icing
- fish tacos
- black bean burgers
And well, that's that! A good old fashioned "Look at how awesome I am" Bio! Now, If you'll excuse me, I'm going to drink tea and think of new book ideas! (Cause I'm classy like that)
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.