xxtaylorsaysrawrxx

xxtaylorsaysrawrxx Profile

Gold Writer BadgeSilver Writer BadgeSilver Writer BadgeSilver Writer BadgeSilver Writer BadgeSilver Writer Badge


xxtaylorsaysrawrxx

Location: United States

Member Since: April 2010

Open for read requests: Yes

Profile Information

I'm, er, different, I guess is a good word, than your average person.

Did you evere notice that Jason is the first letters of July, August, Septermber, October, and November?

Ooh. Well now ya did :D

January, February, March, er, April, May, June...

Off-topic.

I'mspaz-tastic, hehe, and PROUD of it too!!!

I'm uber random, hyper, and random!

Ohh, did I say random again? Stupid memory.

I love love LOVE domo, poptarts (pArTaY lIkE a pOptArT!), Phineas and Ferb, and dun dunna nuh....WRITING!

Well obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be on this site.

I'm pretty childish and immature, so excuse me if I tend to break out in songs concerning certain Disney shows every once in a while.

I love All Time Low and Hollywood Undead,  AKA one of the two awesomest bands in the world!

I don't do many sports, except tennis. I dance, although I have no idea why because I am the most clumsy, uncoordinated, not-graceful person on the planet.

But enough me-bashing! Go on, enjoy the site, enjoy life, KILL BARNEY.

I'm sorry. I dislike that giant purple dinosaur, you see.

92% of teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. I'd be among the 8% laughing hystericallyat them.

93% of teens would have an emotional breakdownif someone called them a freak. I'm one of the 7% that'd ask, "what was your first clue?"

95% of teens would have a breakdown if Miley Cyrus/Justin Bieber/Edward Cullen was standing on the edge of a tower ready to jump. I would be the other 5%, on my couch with popcorn in my hands, screaming, "DO A FLIP."

Quickees

This is where you can leave a short message for the writer. All Quickees are public. To leave a private message, use the private messaging system.

If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.

Booksie 2017-2018 Short Story Contest

Fans of xxtaylorsaysrawrxx:

xxtaylorsaysrawrxx is a Fan of:

xxtaylorsaysrawrxx is a member of: