Reading Requests are closed.
Hello, Gorgeous. Welcome to My Booksie Page!
Here are rules and guidelines to follow. Just to keep organized.
So I basically follow the golden rule:
- You read my work, I read yours.
- You comment on my work, I will reply and comment on yours. I love meaningful feedback good or bad.
- You ask for a reading request, I will read it and may ask for one in return. Now being in school it might take a while, but I will get to it eventually. Pinky Promise.
- You fan me, I’ll fan you.
- If you would like me to write a story just for you on a topic of your choice leave a comment on my page. I will gladly do so. Just give me some time. I am a busy-body.
Plain & Simple, right?
Besides being a full time dedicated student (aka nerd), I spend my down time writing short stories and poems. My down time refers to lazy days in which I don’t want to go out and do not have any events going on. Most of the time, I am out doing business, working, or seeing friends and family. You know the good stuff.
About My Writing
As you can already tell, I am bad at writing autobiographies. Hehe. I like writing and reading dramas, action, thrillers, adventure, fantasy, and mystery genres. I love the classics. Classic mysteries are my favorite. For such a happy person, I admit to liking dark and tense stories. I guess it keeps me sane and balanced. Otherwise, just call me Spongebob Squarepants. I do like all sorts of work though. You could give me a non-fiction historical article and I may just be blown away. I am unbiased, except when it comes to erotica. I do not read it. You can argue with me saying it’s a piece of artwork or whatever. I will not read it.
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.